Are you an Arts lover? If you are then I have some good news for you! You can now convert your mobile, tablet or laptop device into a complete digital sketchbook with this new art and design application by Artflow Studio. ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook provides the perfect opportunity for you to practice your drawing and produce incredible art pieces.
This application has a lot of amazing features; there are more than 80 paint brushes you can experiment around with. Furthermore, there is the smudge, fill and eraser tool as well; you can unleash your imagination completely and experiment around with anything that you want. Moving on, there is a high performance GPU accelerated paint engine incorporated in this game that will make your painting and drawing experience spectacular.
Made a mistake with your drawing? Well, do not worry because you can undo or redo as many times as you want. Moreover, the images you use can be imported from your gallery and from Photoshop as well. That is not all; there is a configurable symmetry drawing mode and an active edge shortcut system available as well. To find out what else ArtFlow has to offer, install it now from Google Play Store.
Gone are the days when you could only play Android games on your smart phone device. With the new Android emulators pouring in rapidly, you now have a lot of options to choose from.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook.
- ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play ArtfFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!