Rejoice, Gamers! The biggest magic MMORPG is now out for you all to grab and play. Are you ready for the action? It’s time to awaken the powerful forces, and explore the unique world in the latest action packed game Age of Savior.
This action packed adventure is created by AppFrame and brings you a new experience of MMORPG. Awaken your heroes, and get powerful powers. Every hero has a choice to strengthen his abilities to awaken the heroes. There are 6 major classes of heroes that you can choose from.
From the Magic Swordman to Firearms Masters, Shadow Assassin, Soul Witch, Templar, and Dragon Mage – you can choose any hero from the six game classes. You can also take part in the battle with mounts that can be used to ride.
Summon a pet to fight together as the main quest opens the function of the mount. From the Flame Dragon, to Storm Horse, and Snow Bear, a number of cool pets are waiting for you.
Enjoy 60vs60 real time PVP battles, and play with thousands of players by using skill combos. So, what are you waiting for? Prove your might by downloading the game from Google Play Store now.
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Age of Savior for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two of the most popular Android Emulators. These emulators are available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Age of Savior for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Age of Savior in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Age of Savior Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Age of Savior for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Age of Savior.
- Age of Savior game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Age of Savior will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Age of Savior for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!