Do you ever come across a game that’s simple, silly, yet so addictive, you can’t put your phone down? The latest game by MountainNguyen is just that. Crazy AA is a casual game that follows the minimalistic approach of any arcade game. The game is quite simple to play, easy to grasp, yet quite hard to master.
There’s a rotating ball in the center of the screen, and you have to place different needles inside the rotating circle. But here’s the twist, if the needles touch each other, you lose.
You will simply touch the screen to release the needle and they will be launched to the rotating ball just like that. You will be able to clear the level once you get all the needles on the circle without colliding them into each other.
If your needle hits another, you will have to start the level all over again. As you proceed into the game, and move to advanced levels, the circle will move in faster pace, hence making things difficult.
The game offer 1200 levels so you will never get bored of playing the game. The game might be quite simple, but it’s very addictive. If you want a relaxing game to get your hands on, download this game from Google Play Store now. Enjoy!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Crazy AA on PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer, two popular Android Emulators available for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Crazy AA on PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Crazy AA in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Crazy AA Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Crazy AA on PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Crazy AA.
- Crazy AA game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Crazy AA will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Crazy AA on PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!