Gamers, are you ready to race and drift your way to the top with Top Cars: Drift Racing? The latest racing game is created by none other than Azur Interactive Games Limited and it takes you to the most beautiful racing tracks.
Racing games are immensely popular among the gamers due to the adrenaline rush they never fail to give you so let’s tell you about this creation that has got us hooked already. Choose your wheels from more than 25 wheels and tune them according to your liking.
Hit the pedals, and compete with different players to become the champ of the tracks. As you win any lap, and drift like a pro, you earn different rewards that let you upgrade in the game. Level up your car, unlock new rides, improve the engine of your car, and upgrade the wheels to get a better grip on the track.
Moreover, you can also enhance the turbo to get a real racing experience. Drift in different modes in the game, from single player, multiplayer, career mode to tournaments. Lead the Leaderboard and shine on by downloading the game from Google Play Store right now as the game is free. Have fun!
Here, in this article, we have jotted down an easy way to download Top Cars: Drift Racing for PC via BlueStacks 2, NoxAppPlayer available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows XP, and Windows 10. Here’s your complete guide for it.
Top Cars: Drift Racing for PC (Windows & MAC) via BlueStacks 2
- Download & Install BlueStacks 2 on your desktop using our comprehensive guide.
- Once Installed, locate Bluestacks either from the Desktop or Start Menu.
- Open Bluestacks and you will be redirected to the Home screen.
- Search Top Cars: Drift Racing in Google Play Store and find the game in the results that show up.
- Click the relevant app, accept the Terms & Conditions and start installing.
- Once installed, it will appear in your All Apps tab.
- Click the Top Cars: Drift Racing Icon to open the game.
- Start playing once you are comfortable with the setting. Happy Gaming!
Top Cars: Drift Racing for PC (Windows & MAC) via NoxAppPlayer
NoxAppPlayer is another emulator that enables you to play Android games on PC.
- You can Download & Install NoxAppPlayer on your PC using our simple guide.
- After you have Installed NoxAppPlayer successfully, open it and the Home screen will appear.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home screen and search Top Cars: Drift Racing.
- Top Cars: Drift Racing game will appear in your search results, click “Install” on the relevant app.
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully and start installing.
- Game Top Cars: Drift Racing will appear in the “All Apps” tab of NoxAppPlayer once it is installed.
- Double click on the icon to open the game.
- Follow the tutorial, or the on-screen instructions and begin playing. Cheers!
We are pretty sure these two emulators will make your gaming experience a whole lot better but just in case you have trouble using these, you can also Play Top Cars: Drift Racing for PC using some other emulators. Here we have explained Best 4 Android Emulators that you can download to treat yourself with some other features. Get started!